Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Disney Magic




Photo By: Sarah K
I took this photo as a part of our “Light Box” assignment in class. The idea of the assignment was for us to build a light box from a cardboard box and then use it to set up scenes and take still life pictures. I had fun setting up different scenes but the main reason I liked this one was how bright and happy it is. Mickey Mouse and the other characters are happy by themselves, but the bright beads add a fun effect to the picture. I took pictures of this scene several different ways, but liked this arrangement the best because the sharp focus is on Mickey and Minnie but Donald is still a part of it. When I originally took the pictures, my white balance was off but I was able to fix the coloring of the pictures in Photoshop.

No comments: